View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 09:42 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Animals -a full time job!

I can't say I've done lots of care for tons of different animals including wildlife, but I know that what Vierville is doing is extremely far from easy.

Even spending a good chunk of a day at a family friend's petting zoo(which is more like an animal rescue as at least a substantial portion of the animals are rescued in one way or another - ETA though I do know at least a good portion of the goats are at least born there maybe bred but they're all very happy doglike goats) I can say that caring for many animals is very hard work. It's all fun and lovely petting and seeing cute animals but so much goes into their care. I was offered the option of volunteering which I would've loved(all those amazing animals even a zebra), but since I can't guarantee my ability to always be there I couldn't make that commitment.

I have tons of respect for anyone doing this sort of stuff though, it's a very difficult and sometimes heartbreaking job that not everyone can handle - especially while dealing with the flu!

Last edited by AmityvilleHams; 02-22-2020 at 09:51 AM.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote