Thread: My trio
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 03:55 PM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: My trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engel View Post
Ouch? What dog do/did you have? And what did you do?! Must have been well angry dog to do that!!
I have some kind of jack russell and who even knows what mix(his mother frequently roamed the neighborhood she lived in which definitely had pits, but he is on the small side to have pit in him). He's a very sweet dog on almost any other occasion and would never usually go past a warning nip(with adults at least - never had him so much as nip children as he is excellent with them as long as they're gentle).

That being said a general sweet and gentle dog will switch very quickly when they view you as a threat. I broke one of the most common sense obvious "rules" of sorts, never pick up an injured dog. He has the tendency to get under feet all the time so I once tripped and accidentally stepped on him, which led to my failure to use my brain when rushing him to the vet(still bleeding, not too badly though) only to find out he had a case of swelling and not anything near a broken bone in terms of seriousness! He does still hop a little at times but there is no lasting damage thankfully.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote