View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 03:42 PM  
Kascopic
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Hamster baby colors?

Full situation: my current hamster is too young, she is from a pet store (yes I know) my bf has another hamster from a different pet store bought a few months before mine. His mom currently breeds mice and I help her out with it, on top of that I currently breed fish and have had previous experience with breeding gerbils and guinea pigs. The litter I planned was going to be this summer when I have time away from school. I was only planning one litter. They are both healthy and I was just wondering if someone more experienced in this field would pick out what the pups would look like and if there was any obvious things I missed. I line up homes for them usually a week in advance and usually interview people before giving them away making sure they receive proper care. I understand people don’t agree with what I’m doing however I am planning to go to school to be a Veterinarian and would like a bit of experience in many aspects of the general pet keeping field. I cannot study under an established breeder because there are none where I live so I come to this forum for advice and know how from more experienced people, thank you for your replies but I would like a response to my question if someone can give it.
Kascopic is offline   Reply With Quote