View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 02:56 PM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: Hamster baby colors?

Hi, first of all where did you and your boyfriend obtained your hamsters? As you don't know the genetics of their parents am I correct in presuming they are from a pet store?
As you said you had done your research, I am sure you will know that a lot of pet shop bought hamsters can have genetic health issues.

Also, on a previous post didn't your hamster have a lump on it's underbelly area, is that one of these hamsters or a different one? did you get that resolved/fixed?

Your hamsters are very cute, can't you just enjoy them and not breed from them? Sorry, that I haven't really answered your question, but I do think if you are going to breed you really need to be under the tutelage of a breeder that has a lot of experience and quality bred hamsters to start with.

You can probably tell I do not agree with breeding hamsters, I think there are far to many in the world already that need rescuing. I can see a need for proper breeding, to breed quality hamsters with as little defects as possible, but it's still not something I am 100% agreeable with. Sorry if that upsets you or anyone else, it is just my opinion.

Last edited by LunaTheHamster1; 01-29-2020 at 03:02 PM.
LunaTheHamster1 is offline   Reply With Quote