Thread: Moo's thread
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 04:18 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Moo's thread

Thank you Cypher - apologies for the late response. Moo was extremely happy when I fixed his wheel recently and demonstrated it by running in it then stopping and giving me lools. He continues to do the nose thing - he is not scared of you at all. He is a bit scared of noises though. He has been out a couple of times in the evening since New Year and seems healthy and furry. He likes being stroked but he doesn't like being held and wants to be off.

It is quite interesting with two Syrians at the moment as Moo is the evening person and comes out in his cage as soon as food appears and potters around. Sometimes he wants to come out sometimes, he dithers a bit and can't make his mind up. He sits with his paws on the open door and you can see him nearly coming then, no I'll go back, no I'll go out, no I'll go back. Funny little thing. Pickle is more a morning hamster - he is often out and about in his cage fairly early morning and likes a bit of breakfast.

Maybe I should go on night shift so I'm awake when both of them are out and about!
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote