View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:14 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: My Kaytee Clean & Cozy bedding looks different this time. Normal?

I too have been having problems with the kaytee bedding, At first when I started getting it, I got the white and for a while everything was fine until I picked up my order and noticed the quality wasn't the same and compared it to what I had. As a devoted hamster mom, I took it back to P@H and showed the guy and the stuff that I'm used to getting and I got a refund, I always make sure I have plenty at home when I order. I then decided to give the Natural kaytee a try and everything was fine for a few months. With every bag, I go through it and I started finding big hard clumps and staples, but the worse bit was finding a used plaster which had a stain on and having a look, it looked like dried blood. I felt sick and so angry. Again I returned it and got a refund and a gift card.
What annoys me is that it's expensive and I expect quality. I'm now going back to carefresh.