View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 04:40 AM  
Brianh96
Hamster Pup

Question new to dwarf hamsters , toy and food suggestions

hey all,
I havent been on here for months and month now as life has been crazy and so much has happened in such a short amount of time. sadly my Syrian hammy Toffee passed on the 25th of October at the ripe old age of 2 years and 4 months. Ngl it was so hard to say good bye to my little buddy but sadly thats how life works.

for a few month We would walk into our local PETS @ HOME and in the adoption section was a red eyed winter white dwarf hamster that had been there a while. and we spoke about getting him, but never actually did.
on Christmas eve i got home from work to find my husband had bought me the hamster and i was overjoyed to say the least and at the pet shop he was on his own for months in that small glass tank and i knew that i would be able to give him a much better life than the one he had .

im relatively new to dwarf hammy so any info you guys have for me would be much appreciated

i understand that dwarf hamsters are at risk of diabetes so what foods are suitable and what treats can i give him when spending time with him and taming him. The woman whom my husband adopted him from said he is around 3 months old but I believe i believe he is older.

im online and looking at toys , I have a few items in my basket but would like to ask for recommendations

also MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brianh96 is offline   Reply With Quote