View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:45 PM  
AshleyRad
Newborn Pup

Default Mrs. Nibbles is stuck in a wall *SHE MADE HER WAY OUT! - she's found now!

Long story short my hamster is stuck in a hole in between my bathroom cabinets and a wall. She has been there for about 10 hours now. I cut a hole and I know she can get out because she got halfway out then went back in. I put her ball outside of the hole with bedding and peanut butter around the edges. She is staying at the back of the corner and occasionally moving and making sounds. But the sound she is making is a screech? I honestly don't know. She lives in 2 tubs connected by piping for hamster cages. I don't know how she got out because the tops were on both cages, so she must've gotten them open enough for her to escape. I'm panicking. 1. Because she isn't opening her eyes 2. because I cut a hole in the wood and my dad is going to kill me. 3. If she never comes out and dies in there how would I even get her out? My dad doesn't know I'm 18 btw. I'm scared about her not opening her eyes anymore and her not moving as much. She does have food. And I put water by her escape route. At this point do I just have to wait and pray that she comes out? Do you think she will come out at night? She seems stressed (obviously) so do you think she might just try to be resting right now? I'm freaking out.

Last edited by souffle; 12-11-2019 at 01:28 AM.
AshleyRad is offline   Reply With Quote