View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 10:12 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: I adopted another hamster :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
She is absolutely gorgeous! Love the video - she is so funny with all that bedding she is carrying around. She seems very active. What was inside the toilet roll she was attacking? I wonder if there is a "gannet" gene with cream hamsters as Newt was very into food as well.
Serendipity, she LOVES her food, everything gets taken and stored away immediately. I feel like i starve her (but I don't). I put some megazorb so it stands up in more megazorb and it has holes poked in it and i just stick some of her normal food in the holes. Sometimes the food gets poked into the middle of the tube and that keeps them out of trouble for a little bit longer Would you believe the little tinker just woke up as I was typing this, looking for more food! I wondered if she was like this with her food and bedding because she was kept in appalling conditions before she was rescued. But, maybe it is just a hamster thing. know they were all malnourished when they were rescued. I can't believe she weighs the same as Star, star is just so small but round, Sunny is long and skinny under her fur.