View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 06:12 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default I adopted another hamster :)

Yayh, so a few weeks ago I adopted another Syrian hamster. My first long haired girl.
I named her little miss sunshine AKA Sunny.
I got her from Austin's Hamster Haven.
Would you believe she was from the same group that Star was rescued with. Sunny had been at the rescue for 5 months, so although I was looking for a younger, possibly male hamster this time, I couldn't leave her there any longer, her cage was also above Star's when they were both at the rescue so I just had to take her. I also remembered her from when I was looking last time as she needed a quiet home, and I have a quiet home, but was worried about her being long haired as I have never had a long haired (nothing to worry about, not sure why I was worried) Anyway I guess it was meant to be as I ended up adopting her in the end. I just thought she deserved her own proper home, especially in time for xmas so she can get extra spoilt.
She was very scared when she arrived, screeching poor thing. But we took it very slowly and she loves her food very much, she will stand by the front door and call for me. I just love how all hamsters are different. She's coming on leaps and bounds and i just love her fluffy butt.

Anyway this is a little video about her
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXSQzm-O2vI&t=112s

and here is a picture of her.Sunny 1.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunny.jpg (266.2 KB, 8 views)