View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:22 PM  
SophieandtheSorceresStone

Red face Concerns for vet appointment

First I would like to start off saying hello, as this is my first post in this community. I used to google my questions but I always ended up looking at threads and questions here, I finally decided to make an account because I have some questions that only this forum would help me answer. One of those questions, or really concerns, has something to do with my upcoming vet appointment in two days. I just back home from an out of state trip, in fact I got back today, and unfortunately I had to take my furry friend along with me as I was going to be gone for a few weeks, I know traveling is stressful for a hamster and they need time to settle in, but I have a vet appointment on Tuesday for my hamster Sophie and I’m worried that it will stress her out. I want to get her to a vet ASAP though because she needs her teeth trimmed and a general checkup so I do not want to cancel it unless I absolutely have to, especially if it means putting Sophie’s health at risk. Please, Please let me know what I need to do (whether or not I cancel the vet appointment) and possibly any tips or advice to help Sophie at her first vet visit. Thank you so much!
SophieandtheSorceresStone is offline   Reply With Quote