View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 12:54 PM  
babysecretyoyo
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Fitch bedding vs Kaytee C&C vs Carefresh white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engel View Post
Well I've been and got some c&c natural (they didn't have white) don't mind the colour to be honest as I'm going for a natural theme. Checked the back and there's no health warning on it so maybe it's just the old batches or US ones? Will post a review here when I start to use it
I dont mind the colour, it's just the smell is so strong, plus the dust, it makes me sneezed all the way long while cleaning his cage. Imagine i am a hamster so tiny living right in there with the bedding. Omg i can't survive haha. Im not trying to offend or say anyone is wrong, just trying to clarify my experience with the carefresh natural (the huge bag i bought when carefresh white and kaytee is out of stock) if you want to do something easy, maybe you can try like erinsanimals. use a old pillow cage, put some crumbled white paper into the pillow case, maybe tear into big pieces makes you need not to break down the chunk later on, tie up the pillow case and put into washing machine and tumble dryer, same concept as forgetting to take out tissues or paper from your pockets which doing laundry. You might feel it safer for your lovelies since you make them yourself and see the proccess.
babysecretyoyo is offline   Reply With Quote