Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 04:56 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Red face Re: Mistress Poppy

My dear Poppy,

Oh Poppy, my dear, oh yes, this photo, you do look very alluring and your fur is so incredibly shiny it lights up the room, i almost reached for my Ray Bans.
You are absolutely beautiful and have no resemblance whatsoever to a potatoe! A potatoe? Really. How absurd.

I hope that Big Paw was joking when he mentioned the sprout to you or threatened you with the sprout rather.
I have been confronted with a sprout and do not ever wish to sniff one again. It's evil and tastes like poison, bitter and utterly revolting. Do keep away from the sprout, Poppy.

Whiskers nibbles on discs he calls oatcakes and crackers. They are quite tasty and crunchy.

I'm delighted to learn from your photos that you have regained your freedom. Did you finally crash the ball or bombard it with potatoes? I can imagine that they would make good missiles as long as they have not been boiled.

Peace and quiet here at the moment. What bliss. The dwarves are still underground and noisy Big Nose is quiet. Big Nose is spending a lot of time in the laundry these days making a lot of noise! She told me that i have to put up with it because she's making homes for homeless hamsters.

Have you tried a walnut yet? I found myself transported to Big Nose's desk the other day surrounded by twigs, a robin, stars, snowmen and a round man with a white beard who looked like Whiskers and a walnut. A very strange scenario indeed and then Big Nose took a photo. Whatever for i asked myself briefly before attending to more pressing matters like pouching the walnut.

Dear Poppy, i must go now and check on my hoard. I don't like to leave it unattended for too long in case one of these humans tries to steal my walnut.

With kindest regards
your friend Henry
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote