View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 11:30 AM  
elliebell
Newborn Pup

Default Re: feeding/hoard advice

I goy him a rodipet labyrinth house/hideout,which he loves, he has chosen one room for his toilet, so I put his potty in there and he's using it no bother, though I still find a bit of his hoard in the potty. His main hoard is in his nesting room, which I just leave alone.

He didn't use the top entry much, the hole is above the eroom he chose for his toilet, I put a wooden house over it and he uses it all the time now- its soo cute watching him dart in one door, and come out of another- I never know which he will choose.

He seems to have developed a habit of dumping his evening's collection into his wheel - I heard a strange noise one night, whe I checked he was running in the wheel with all his food spinning out and dropping on him-which he wasn't bothered by in the slightest! Now every morning there is a little left on his wheel and the rest salted away in his hoard

He still uses his 'caves' but they are now in his playpen.

He seems to be a very happy little hamster now, and I'm a bit less worried now that he's living in a nice clean environment.
elliebell is offline   Reply With Quote