Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 03:56 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
Oh my goodness, what a beauty! I understand the debate surrounding your colour as you appear too rich to be a cream self but too close to cinnamon (in this latest photo) to be a mink self. Regardless, you must be using L'Oreal because the sheen on your coat makes you look like a satin. Stunning little lady!

I hope your biped upgrades you to a grand new home in time for Christmas xo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
What a beautiful pic, Mistress Poppy blends into the table. Her coat is so shiny.
Thank you TL, Thank you Otaku and welcome to HC,

Poppy has fresh veg and fruit every day as well as having her regular Dry Hamster Mix I also supplement her diet with Peanuts, Walnuts and Hazelnuts she loves Chicken and Duck she likes Lamb too all these are from our roast dinners or I save her some when I am cooking so it doesn't get contaminated with seasoning or spices. She also loves cheese, boiled egg white, scrambled egg, toast, cream cheese/cheese spread normally on a tiny piece of toast crust. Poppy gets blueberries, strawberries, apple, banana, grapes ,avocado mango fresh or dried and dried cranberries and apricots too. These are all served in small/tiny portions. She loves Lambs Lettuce ,savoy cabbage Carrots she loves the carrot tops from the ones I have grown in the garden.
I hope that her diet makes her coat so healthy and shiny, she is currently weighing in at 260g....
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote