Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 06:10 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

My Dear Henry,

It is so good to hear from you, you seem to have the same problem with your Hoomans as I do utter tardiness, how dare whiskers be late to you with your sustenance, some times Big Nose does the same and then blames this fiction he calls work, what is this Shangri La that these Hoomans seem to go pilgrimage to on a virtual daily basis?

My Hooman Big Paw remarked as to how polite his ghosts and ghouls where on Hammoween , they all seemed to thank him for his kindness while his mate Mrs not so big paw did what I think these Hoomans call smirked...

Now this Christmas they too have been talking about is quite intriguing I too have heard talk of these Presents you mention, I wonder what they are. Big Paw laughed when he said all I would get is a sprout..? What is this sprout they talk of, is it edible????

Big Paw still insists on calling me his furry potato I am not amused by this.
In reply to your question Big Paw judicially cut the door way to my new smaller home as close to the corner as he could that way I do have full view of the area that my daily bowl of deliciousness is placed, I have recently tried cabbage which is quite yummy and I have been assured by Big Paw that it is good for me.
I have been given a treat of treats, it is what he calls cheese spread oh my it is so nice, but a little messy and one does need some time to clean one's self afterwards, I had this delight on what he calls toast, which was crunchy and crumbly all at the same time, it too was acceptable.

Now I must dash there are things to chew and a nice slice of apple to knaw on.

I have included a recent snap just to show you I am not a potato.

Your very Dear Friend Poppy.

P.S.
I think I look quite alluring...

IMG_20191109_170756 (747x800).jpg
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote