Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 03:55 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

My dearest Poppy,

I hope to find you well and enjoying your new corner house. That sounds interesting and I'm trying to envisage the position of your nest. Did you make your bed in the corner facing the entrance so you can see your meals arriving?

Apropos meals, Whiskers was late serving my egg yesterday and I had to come out of my house sniffing to check on these humans.

What was this Hammoween all about? Vampires eating Kitkat and Big Nose opened her door to ghosts and monsters then gave them crisps and lollipops. One ghost was so mean he wouldn't even give her a fright. Very odd indeed these humans.

Now they are talking about something called Christmas and snow. My ears perked up when I heard the mention of presents but I don't know what snow is. According to Big Nose a snowflake has the power to stop traffic.

I have never tried biscuits with squashed flies for added protein I guess. Did you know that abroad they feed us hamsters live grasshoppers? Imagine having to hunt for ones food like in the dark ages. Sounds all very uncivilized to me. It's the humans job to serve our food in a dish, on time Whiskers!

Dearest Poppy, it gives me great pleasure to correspond with you and I consider myself immensely lucky to be able to share my thoughts with you.

With kindest regards
Yours Henry
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote