View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 01:24 PM  
Fluffagrams

Default Re: The Metallica Chronicles

Since writing last, Metallica Hamstery has unfortunately lost three more Chinese Hamsters... Ben, John and Lord Jack. It's always sad to lose another little soul and at the moment it feels like we've had nothing but deaths in the hamstery with very little good to balance it out but undefeated we carry on.

Charlotte rejoined the show team after a year off and has done better than I expected. I'm really only hoping to gety one more show out of her in a couple of weeks before I consider retiring her for next years show season.

Emily is still small and not keen on growing but between her and Charlotte they like to cause mischief at feeding times. Emily is no longer a permanant member of the show team and is only entered when there is an empty show pen in the carrier.

Leo arrived at Metallica Hamstery in June and is now a member of the show team. He's a quiet and gentle little lad who likes a cuddle. At the moment he's Metallica Hamstery's only male Chinese.

In August, Metallica Hamstery welcomed two of Lord Jack's daughters to Metallica Hamstery. Samantha is the cheekier, more mischievious one and her sister Elizabeth is more laid back. Elizabeth often reminds me of her grandfather Lord James.

Here are some photos of the three newest additions:

Doric Leo George at Metallica

Leo Rosette by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr

Vectis Lady Samantha Louise at Metallica
(Notice that chewed off cable tie in front of her? Sammi likes to destroy things)

Sammi Cheeky by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr

Vectis Lady Elizabeth Mary, Countess of Metallica

Lizzie paws by Metallica Hamstery, on Flickr
Fluffagrams is offline   Reply With Quote