Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 12:29 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

My Dearest Henry,

Oh my a three part missive from you, I fell rather honoured.

I have some news my distillery home has been removed Big Paw said seeing as I had taken to chewing many holes in it that it was no longer safe for me to be in it....Little does he know so I was duly evicted and the cage was cleaned again.
I am now in a smaller residence but it has a corner aspect so I can see most of my habitat from the front door, which means I can see when big paw brings me my bowl of deliciousness each day..
Today I had Mange Tout, Red Pepper, Sweetcorn, Apple and toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds.

Indeed Messers Henry, Gordon and Percy does sound rather like a firm of lawyers, maybe this could be a future occupation for the three of you, as there must be many Hammies in need of good legal representation who are in conflict with their Hoomans.

I did like the description of Percy as a Bulldozer with faulty brakes... I don't know what Big Paw comes and calls me at times, so far he calls me Poppy as he should, he also calls me pops and poppy woppy and to add insult to injury he has called me his "Furry Potato"
which I find to be terribly offensive but he still insists it is just a term of endearment what ever that is.

Right I must go and look at him with my best pleading face as he has gotten some of my favourite biscuits, the ones that look like they have squashed flies on them, he likes to dunk them in his tea, damned heathen if you ask me..

My best wishes to you Henry and the dwarves on this Hammoween night are you going trick or treating perchance????
Your very good friend
Mistress Poppy
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote