Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 05:39 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

.......continued......

Ahem, my dear Poppy, there is a very disturbing photo of you behind bars circulating the hamnet. Did you bite a human? I hope that you have hired a good lawyer. I'm sure you acted in self defence to protect your property. I have heard of human thieves trying to steal ones hoard and they are the criminals who should be locked up not us innocent and law abiding hamsters!

Apropos photos. I have heard you mention elsewhere of photos made public without mine or the dwarves consent. I must investigate this further and let you know the outcome of my enquiries. I have not seen these photos but hope that they are flattering, if not I will take action.

You talked about this flashy thing Big Paw uses. Does it not blind you or make you blink?

How is your new wheel running? What a stunning colour. Did you chose it yourself to compliment your fur or was it a surprise from Big Paw?

Dear Poppy, I must go now and engage in some foraging because I am peckish.

with kindest regards
Yours Henry

shall I have celery and parsley or refreshing cucumber but the red pepper looks appetising and the spinach is fresh or a sprinkle of linseeds for starters......munch scrunch munch munch......burp...excuse me!!!

Last edited by Ria P; 10-29-2019 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote