View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 04:00 AM  
Vierville
Hamster Addict

Default You will never be forgotten Admiral

Our beloved little boy Admiral Lord Nelson, Duke of Agincourt and of Normandy, Earl of the Somme, Earl of Ypres, 1st Viscount Waterloo, Constable of Hougoumont, passed awat this morning around 10AM.

We weren't sure of his age, but he was an elderly boy and when we were lucky enough to cross paths with him and bring him to stay with us, he was already not young and had suffered the loss of an eye as a result of a cat and had been abandoned by his previous owners. That was on December 4th, 2018.

He was the most lovable, noble, sweet-natured friend I have ever had and I will miss him very very much.

He came to us a frightened, nervous, thin and scruffy little fellow but over time he became much more confident, he filled out a bit and was the most trusting and outgoing little creature.

The last week, he began to show signs of slowing down drastically and by last night we knew that his time was near. I am so grateful that I had the chance to tell him that I love him and that he will never be forgotten before he passed away.

Rest in Peace Admiral. We love you so much .
Vierville is offline   Reply With Quote