Thread: Pickle's Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 03:36 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Pickle's Thread

I am very happy and lucky to have brought home a new baby hamster from Souffle's Ketzinicos litter. Custard's Eldorado - now called Pickle

He is a lovely cinammon boy, slept during the train journey and had a little snack and stroke on the sofa before going into his new cage. Don't have a very good picture of him yet, since he arrived so just these two - I couldn't take any when I was handling him . But there are some lovely photos of him on Souffle's Ketzinicos thread. He is lovely and tame.

Once in the cage, he didn't really explore, but found the house and went inside - and hasn't come out again yet. I am sure he will settle in but after not much sleep and first night away from his brothers, he is bound to want to just stay in house (until lights out I expect).

Snacking on a bit of walnut

Attachment 49262

He then found a towel to sit under and I just got his back view

Attachment 49263

He is in the Barney cage, which I fiddled around with for ages to set up with shelves that went all the way round. No wheel just yet as that will be introduced slowly. I still need to add a couple of things to give more overhead cover so it feels cosier (getting another sputnik ).

Attachment 49264

Attachment 49265

Attachment 49266

Last edited by Pebbles82; 11-27-2022 at 06:48 PM.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote