View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 02:31 AM  
xJincks
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Escaped Hamster!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help

My syrian hamster Tofu escaped her cage 3 days ago, and there is no sign of her anywhere in my house. I have left food out in every room and nothing has been touched. No droppings anywhere, no scratches, no noises. She's just gone!

I've got a bucket trap set up, and a ramp going up to her cage which she shouldn't be able to get out of if she goes back in as I have emptied it out, apart from some smelly treats (she has a diy linnmon cage). I have checked all my walls for holes and I can't see anything, however I know how crafty they can be so I'm not ruling that out.

I'm devastated. I don't even want to go to work, I just want to stay at home and look for her but I have no idea where to start as she could be anywhere! What's worrying me most is that she has never been a quiet ham, she was always scratching, digging & chewing, but I've heard nothing. She loved her food and her wheel but nothing has been touched in 3 nights now.

If anyone has any other suggestions of what I can do to even pinpoint where she is it would be much appreciated! Or if anyone has had their ham return after days of nothing it would be great to hear for some hope that I will see her again.
xJincks is offline   Reply With Quote