Thread: Moo's thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:27 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Moo's thread

Moo arrived with us a week ago from Hamster Haven rescue in Cheshire. He was born there when his Mum came to the rescue pregnant. He was then adopted by a family who moved and couldn't keep him (don't know all the details) so he went back to the rescue, where he was very skitty for a while but tamed while he was there. He is now about a year old and I'm waiting to find out when his birthday is/was.

A few pictures have already been on the Meet Moo thread but have put them on here again so the thread is complete from when we got him .

After a couple of days he was out enjoying his cage. Washing himself inside the black salt pig and sat for ages in a sputnik. He then didn't come out much for a few days.

Tonight I called his name and he came to the door of his house and came out in the cage a bit, so let him walk into the snooze cube and he's had some sofa time. He is lovely and tame and easy to handle. So he is settling in. I'll try him out in the playpen next time.

Attachment 49140

Attachment 49141

Attachment 49142

Out on the sofa tonight

Attachment 49143

Getting adventurous - he was thinking about a runner off the sofa arm but was happy to be picked up and brought back down to the cushions.

Attachment 49144

Last edited by Pebbles82; 11-27-2022 at 06:47 PM.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote