View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 01:14 PM  
Mokie
Newborn Pup

Default Mocha & Latte’s Setups!

First of all, Hello! My name is Dani and on the 3rd of September I bought two Winter White Russian dwarfs. Originally I only planned to buy a single pearl male, but my mother got the idea into my head that he’d ‘be lonely’ and so a little grey winter White found himself coming home with me. Foolishly, I got two and housed them together in a large wide Exo Terra.

This was fine for a couple of weeks, until one day Latte came over to Mocha and snatched food out of his hands. Whilst he never bit him, the idea of the possibility broke my heart. So I separated them there and then. I bought another large wide Exo Terra (627 square inches/90x45x45cm) and decided it was best to have them separate.

Whilst I’m disappointed in myself, I’m glad I didn’t delay it. Mocha is the friendliest little baby who wouldn’t harm a fly. Latte definitely has some territorial issues - but has a bold personality! I love them both to bits and i’m glad to see them both so much happier without the other one around.

The past is the past, and I can only learn from my mistakes to give them the best lives possible. Here’s a few pictures of their new cages
Mokie is offline   Reply With Quote