View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 11:23 AM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Help... I’m new to this:)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe05 View Post
Hiya!
Thankyou for replying! I would love to know other research you have found out! It’s so so helpful and you seen a lovely person too☺️ I will keep that in mind for the future. In his cage at the moment, he does have bedding that he loves to bury himself in. This is where he sleep most of the time, as well as in his food bowl😂
Thankyou again!x
It’s a pleasure, this forum is full of awesome threads containing good advice. I have not seen Shannonmcn for a while on the forum but I haven’t been on often. She is amazing where it comes to nutrition ratios...she helped me so much with getting the correct fibre, fats and proteins and what food combos to go for. We had so much fun chatting over it.

With me being back at work,I don’t have much time to relax but I do invest time in translating German articles and will pass any good info on. I’ve decided that I’m going to Syria to see the hamsters in their natural habitat. My hubby says he will wait for me on the border...I told him to stop being daft...they aren’t at war anymore. You can hire a guide in Syria so that’s what I’m going to do before I die one day - bucket list. Whose coming with me?
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote