View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 12:48 AM  
LunaTheHamster1
Cosmic Hamsters

Default Re: Best wheel for a Syrian hamster?

Silent Runner hands down is the best wheel I have ever had. As chicleteer says all you hear is the pitter patter of paws running- so cute. I would recommend getting the 12 inch though, as I had the 9 inch wheel for Luna(220g Syrian) to start with thinking it was big enough and then one day I really looked at her using it and I was like why on earth did I buy this size, (because a pet youtuber said get a 8.5-12 wheel for a syrian) it's too small, her back wasn't arching but she was a big girl in it. She looks far more comfortable in a 12 inch. I even have the 12 inch for my smaller Syrian Star (150g), she can get away with the 9inch but she fills all the space up in comparison to the 12 inch. the trixe 28cm is not a bad option, mine is quiet but it bangs on the stand so I use it as a spare for when they are running around. The silent Spinner I got was so noisy, worse than the trixie, it got sent straight back. I know the silent runner is expensive but it is worth the investment and if you got the 12 inch it would last you a long time. I actually have a video coming out on this next monday on my channel if that's not too late for you to wait and watch, although there are a few other videos on this.