View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 09:22 AM  
WinterWhiteIceQueen
Newborn Pup

Default A controversial hamster item

I’ve been quite luck with my dwarfs over the years. They’ve always bonded with me quickly, outlived their life expectancy, never bit.
I found this item on amazon:

I bought it. It came and TayTay happily walked into it and when I zipped it shut she cozyed in and fell asleep.
Why was this product appealing? Most of my past dwarfs would sit in the pocket of this house sweater I had while watching TV or reading. A few times to complete a chore.
That and the sugarglider pouch always made sense to me for those people who get close to their animals. They can be with you but not escape and you can be with them outside of the cage with out the risk of escape.
The pouch has a plastic screen so the hamster can see and for ventilation. It’s very soft and cuddly.
I wouldn’t recommend walking around a great deal if you purchase and use it as the pouch does get jostled. I was wondering what you guys thoughtin a non-judgmental opinion
Obviously this hamster accessory isn’t one you should leave your hamster in for long periods of time as they need water and all that Jazz. I also obviously if you’re hamster won’t goninto it, chews a lot or once inside doesn’t want to be that don’t use this accessory .
Thought?
WinterWhiteIceQueen is offline   Reply With Quote