View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:55 AM  
Poptartimus
Newborn Pup

Default Introducing Pancake!

Greetings hamster friends! I am so excited and wanted to introduce my new Syrian hamster I haven't had a Syrian in over a year after losing two suddenly and mysteriously. A few days ago, I went to a pet store to look at aquarium plants and naturally became distracted by the long-haired hamsters (my favorite!). There was a beautiful black one that I was considering, but the little cream kept trying to get my attention. When I picked him up, he sat in my hand and looked at me like we had been besties forever. I tried to put him down to look at the others one last time, but he crawled right back into my hand. I knew at that point that it was meant to be and he had to come home with me! I normally refrain from naming my pets until I get to know them better, but his color reminded me of pancake batter so the name Pancake stuck while at the store. He is one of the sweetest syrians I have ever had! Pancake being held, getting kisses and enjoys sitting on the couch eating treats He is already spoiled rotten! Thank you for letting me share my excitement!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190822_184257.jpg (3.53 MB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190822_184351.jpg (3.56 MB, 31 views)
Poptartimus is offline   Reply With Quote