View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 01:04 AM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Ragna’s German inspire cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Couldn't you attach corner platforms and shelves/platforms along the sides directly to the cage rather than freestanding on supports? With a 50cm substrate depth you don't want anything heavy topple over if Ragna tunnels underneath it.
I'm sure you've thought of that though.

Can't wait to see the finished project!

How's the camera working out?
Oh my word!!!! I didn't think of that one! You are a genius! We can attach the platforms to the side of the frame so when I clean it out or have to take the cage part off the platforms will simply move with it - please kindly put your coffee down and pat yourself on your back!

I went to get a card to insert into the camera and it just went pear shaped. Madam (baby) morphed into a being who got hungry, tired and iffy within seconds and I ended up going back home so will get the driver to go and get it - easier bet. I can then watch Ragna because he is going to bed later and later. The camera is working very well though. Before I went back to work this week I was trying to watch him while lying in bed but had to wait until very late. I'm working now so won't be able to do any late night stake outs - lol!
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote