Thread: Meet Ambrosius!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 01:14 PM  
Wereham
Newborn Pup

Smile Meet Ambrosius!

Hi everyone!

I am a new hamster mom. I was a child the last time I owned one so I’m having. So much fun discovering the joy of owning them again!

His name is Ambrosius and he was born on the 2nd March. I named him after the dog in the Labyrinth as they’re the same colour and both are fluffy! Like his namesake he’s a bit timid but he’s getting braver and we’re taking it slow. He loves his wheel and his sandbath!

I got him from Pets Corner and the staff were very knowledgable. They weren’t over crowded with any animals, they had a sign saying Syrian hamsters should be kept alone which was a refreshing change from the 2 Syrian hamsters for £15 I saw in Pets at Home!

They spent about an hour going through care with me, including letting me know he’s allergic to shavings and needed to be kept on Carefresh, which was no issue with me as I wouldn’t use them anyway! they mentioned he needed a large wheel and they asked what size cage I had—basically everything they told me was what I’d learned when I was researching before getting him.

Anyway, I’ll stop rambling and introduce my little dumpling!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg A20D8DCF-D2D2-4CE9-A823-F1E2154A859E.jpeg (32.6 KB, 67 views)
Wereham is offline   Reply With Quote