View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 06:41 PM  
Mia23456
Newborn Pup

Default Hamster has bloody poop?!!!(i would love some help)

So Mia has this red poop or something coming out of her butt? I noticed bloody bedding and nesting material and took that out. I don't even know the gender of this Syrian hamster bc I just got it from my friend who moved and took bad care of it and I took it in. The story of how I got it was in the intros section somewhere. Anyway, its long and looks like poop but not really. The behavior is normal; it still runs around, eats, drinks, and seems fine. I started giving her veggies this week to introduce her. I knew that my friend never really gave it veggies so I started to just introduce them. I gave a piece of grape yesterday, and earlier in the week barely any spinach and 1 tiny piece of strawberry. I am ordering rat & mouse mazuri mix but it hasn't come yet but it's on sunburst for now. So I would just like some advice on what to do? Or does anyone know what this red bloody poop looking thing is? I just got it like last Friday. I tried looking up vets for exotic animals but they weren't even open today. Pls help
Mia23456 is offline   Reply With Quote