View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:52 PM  
Mia23456
Newborn Pup

Default Hello! Im a new member with questions

Hi my name is An and my friend recently moved and needed someone to take care of her hamster for about a year till she's back. When I first got Mia, she was in a small cage and had no toys or anything other than a untouched woodchew. I did a couple hours of research and the next day I got her a new bin. My bin is the 110 qt from target. I also got her some hides, a wheel, and a couple new chews( which she loves). I got her the sunburst gourmet blend and new bedding( clean and cozy). She is a Syrian hamster btw. I know her bin could be bigger but that is all my mom would allow me.( 665 sq in) I poked holes in her lid too.

I was wondering about how much to feed her also when is the best time to feed them. I'm also giving her little bits of veggies to try bc my friend didn't feed her anything else other then the feed she gave me which was the sunseed brand which idk if its a good brand or not. And also what tempature is good for them bc I currently keep her in my living room and I know that loud noises aren't beneficial. So I was going to keep her in my basement.( its a finished one but its a bit cold) I would also love to know about ways to keep hamsters entertained. And i would love to know how to be able to tell if the hamsters wheel is too small for Mia. Thx!
Mia23456 is offline   Reply With Quote