View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 10:34 AM  
emxskye
Newborn Pup

Exclamation Syrain Hamster Babies

Two weeks ago I bought my first pet hamster in 10 years and the next day she had babies. I did my research and contacted the pet store and have been doing my best to take care of them. Leaving them alone and making sure water and food are accessible. The babies are now two weeks old and from what I can tell are doing great. My main concern is that when I got the hamster I was still in the process of putting together her actual cage, so, for the time being, I had put her in a smaller cage. The cage is really small (she still has room to walk around) but I figured at the time since it was only gonna be her home for about a day it would be fine. Now two weeks later she and her babies are all in this tiny cage. I don't want to cause her any unnecessary stress but since the babies are getting bigger I feel like the cage might be getting crowded and causing her stress anyways. Does anyone know if it would be okay to move them all over now to the bigger cage? If so how should I go about it? Thank you for the help!
emxskye is offline   Reply With Quote