View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 06:19 AM  
Bella1827
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Is my hamster cage okay?

His bedding is quite deep about 12 inches if not more , and yeah he does love to borrow. He’s literally awake for like 20 minutes max a night which is really worrying but he was like that in his old cage as well, he’s never on his wheel all he wakes up for is food and water. I also have added a tube leading out of his cage and into my room which I have hamster proofed and everything (I only let him out when I’m supervising of course, other times the tube has a stopper on it) he had this in his old cage as well and use to play out all the time but he just stopped after awhile. I stay up till like 4am just hoping he’ll come out and play but he doesn’t. I’m guessing he’s just getting old? He’s a year and a half right now. Also he use to have a sandbath but the brand I used became unsafe so I’ve just ordered a different brand. The new cage is the same size as the Kerry terrarium from zooplus which people says a good size? And I didn’t want to spend that much money so I just thought it’d make one the same size. This is getting quite long but would you suggest attaching another bin cage, the same size on top? Or even habitrail ovos? I’ve heard dwarfs really like them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (3.13 MB, 37 views)
Bella1827 is offline   Reply With Quote