Thread: Meet Ragna
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 03:52 AM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Meet Ragna

I've seen a thread here called " how to tame a burrower " but don't know where it is located.

Coco's tip with the red lights was a success. After an hour of munching, washing and looking Henry shot out of his coconut and walked up and down his suspension bridge and tunnel, climbed on the shelves and lost his footing once falling into the sandpit which of course required a thorough grooming session. The lights didn't bother him at all and i could see him so much better. I did stay up till way after midnight though to be able to observe him.

Hope your pet camera arrives soon so you get an idea of what he's up to at night. They seem to establish a routine after a while, Henry did anyway. Not that his routine includes me, lol, i have to demand some 1:1 time now and again.
The introduction of free roaming was a major break through, he really enjoys that now..when he's in the right mood.

Ragna and Henry may have similar temperaments. I'm looking forward to the time when he lets you into his life but you may well have to coax your way in.
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote