View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 03:05 AM  
Sancerree
Newborn Pup

Default Re: My new Robo - whats going on?Is this normal? Help for new owner please

I just had a breakthrough with Kora and wanted to share it!

I set the alarm for 3 am together with my partner because we wanted to see If she is active during night and whenever everything is okay. As we woke up she was on the wheel but seeing us she went to dig herself under the bedding. But while she was on the wheel we notice the wheel was a bit wobbly (?) perhaps not screwed onto the bars properly so I'm happy we discovered that and can make it now safer for her. We only noticed it when she was running on it!

And this morning when I got up she seemed to still be very active, she was kicking the bedding around, into 2 of her hideouts (maybe she is creating a nest finally?) while she was doing it I took loads of small seeds on my hand and placed it near her in the cage and she first touched my hand with her whiskers, smelled me and then she walked up onto my hand! She was sitting on my hand with her full body while munching seeds! After a while, I tried to slowly raise my thumb to pet her, but she was at the bottom part of my hand so it didn't really work and she run off. But still I'm so happy!

She also kicked a lot of bedding into her potty, which she now sleeps under I believe. But definitely looks like she is getting more comfortable, maybe it just has to be the right time of the day for her to take treats from me
Sancerree is offline   Reply With Quote