View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:22 AM  
AmityvilleHams
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Harry Hamster or Bunny HamsterDream Basic?

I had an entire post written that didn't go through as my internet cut out right as I hit post, but since I can't retype everything from memory this is what we'll settle for.

I've considered making a company for organic and generally more natural hamster food, and while it would be a bit of a struggle in some ways it would be worth doing. I don't think I could manage it any time soon as I'm just not in any position to even try doing it, but I do eventually want to try and start up a business for more natural small pet treats(possibly organic).

The problem with organic is I wanted to be able to grow and dry my own safe herbs and such but to be certified organic it does take a lot of time to actually get certified and it just wouldn't be doable on a residential property, so I'd have to invest in my own farm property for what I want. I don't want to grow nettle personally though, as the stinging part scares me a bit too much to try it!

It wouldn't just be for hamsters obviously, since small pets in general are seriously neglected in the food and treat department especially in the US. So many treats are filled with unnatural ingredients, ingredients that are in no way biologically appropriate like dairy, and low quality ingredients too.
AmityvilleHams is offline   Reply With Quote