Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 05:42 AM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Dear Poppy!

Long time no sniff.

This is your friend Henry finally getting on to the Hamnet!
Big Nose's big nose is forever stuck in that thingy she calls phone and i have to wait until she leaves it on her desk to get a sniff at it.

I did manage to keep up with you and have seen some lovely photographs of you beautiful Poppy. What were you doing behind the fridge? Did you not get dusty or electrocuted? I am a man of the world now and know about the dangers of those things. Do be careful please.

To your question: no, i don't get called silly names, the humans call me by my proper name of Henry but sometimes they refer to me as THE hamster! Hmpf. Big nose still uses a silly voice though like i'm a baby (eye rolling). Hello little Henry and how are you today....grrrrr.

I've had a lovely holiday. Lie ins till midnight every day, more food than i could eat even the peanuts were served shelled and i did not have to search high and low for my provisions. No one cluttering about in the kitchen, dropping things, no smell of burnt food, no noisy motorbike and no one bothering me. I did see Whisker's whiskers appearing at my gate, that's the one who lost nearly all his fur, for a quick chat. Oh well, she's been back for a while now, Big Nose that is and i was almost glad to see her because she's far better at cleaning my toilet than Whiskers is.

Oh well, my spirited young lady, here comes Big Nose demanding her phone back because she has to go to work.

Poppy, could you please tell me more about your adventures in a place called outdoors on a lawn? I've never been there. Did you like the avocado? Best served on a basil leaf. Yesss Big Nose!! Got to go back to my coconut now.
Very best wishes
yours Henry
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote