Thread: Meet Ragna
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:34 PM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Meet Ragna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco61 View Post
I will admit to being one of the older members here and so technology does not come easily to me! The zmodo was a Xmas present from my adult daughter. Not expensive. I have got it out as I have not used it for a bit. I googled zmodo and see that the market and models have exploded. My box says- HD wireless camera. I will attach a photo of the camera I have just taken. Yes, you download an App, for mine it was called Zsight. The camera plugs into the mains with the lead provided so I have to put it on a chair and adjust height on books to get the view I want. Cannot be too far from the cage. Maybe models are better now. Then to test it out I have gone to another room to watch the cage when he is out so I can watch via the App. On phone or iPad in my case. This means you can use the App from long distance if need be. I did trust my H to feed him properly when I was away but missed him. On my camera the images are in black and white when watching as the light is off in the room at the time.

Attachment 48703
That is so awesome...will wait for Ria to let us know if there is another model that might be more updated or if this one is the easiest one out there to operate. Lol...I leave my Hubby to do all the technology.

I just told him I want a video cam thingy to show what Ragna gets up to at night and he started eating his beard😂😂. He thinks I’ve finally lost it😂😂😂. He keeps on asking me when the hamster is going to appear. I find him looking over the cage and asking me if the hamster is still there😂😂😂 he cannot understand how I can spend a small fortune and all this time and money on an animal I can’t see. Lol!
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote