Thread: Meet Ragna
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 12:24 PM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Re: Meet Ragna

I will admit to being one of the older members here and so technology does not come easily to me! The zmodo was a Xmas present from my adult daughter. Not expensive. I have got it out as I have not used it for a bit. I googled zmodo and see that the market and models have exploded. My box says- HD wireless camera. I will attach a photo of the camera I have just taken. Yes, you download an App, for mine it was called Zsight. The camera plugs into the mains with the lead provided so I have to put it on a chair and adjust height on books to get the view I want. Cannot be too far from the cage. Maybe models are better now. Then to test it out I have gone to another room to watch the cage when he is out so I can watch via the App. On phone or iPad in my case. This means you can use the App from long distance if need be. I did trust my H to feed him properly when I was away but missed him. On my camera the images are in black and white when watching as the light is off in the room at the time.

IMG_0305.JPG
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote