View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 02:59 AM  
10Minutes
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Let's talk Platforms! Anyone used turtle docks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartzie View Post
What about going to the bathroom section and look at the soap holders or platforms that are plastic. You might just find a platform the you can hook in my making holes in the bin cage. Finding alternatives is a Good idea! You can also use plastic brown pot plant trays that are rectangular. If you look at my thread with the sand bath I made in the DIY section. It was so easy to cute etc. look for one that is square or rectangular. You can then put a hook on each side sand hook it through the bin. Will keep on wracking my brains. Oh...hang on...IKEA wooden rack https://www.google.com/search?safe=s...s1A0BpAEjszZM:
You place it in the corner and cut out the bottom for burrowing.
Thanks! I'll definitely keep trying. I found some fridge space savers for cheap and wanted to get them (photo as attached) for mini clip-on platforms, and my husband said I'm doing too much. Hrrrrmph. But later that evening he started trying to build a swing for Louise, haha. It's not very safe though (made of string and I'm worried she'll get her teeth stuck in it), so I had to convince him to remove it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (25.6 KB, 16 views)
10Minutes is offline   Reply With Quote