View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 07:57 AM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Ragna’s cage set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
I need to sit down with a cup of coffee and have another long long cm by cm look at your set up because its amazing and looks like an adventure playground for one very lucky hamster and in the meantime you can go and get Ragna.

Do you have his hamster food? Any small bowl is fine for a food bowl. I use a terracotta plant pot saucer for his fresh food and a baking tin for his sandbath. Whatever fits and does the job is fine.
People use glass jars etc but i don't use glass because i'd be worried about chips.

Must go and look at your photos again because there are things i'll be asking where you ordered them from so i can get them too.

Tbh i skimmed your text because i was too absorbed in the photos. Did you say you made the sandbath or bath house rather out of plastic plantpots?
I thought it was some fancy Arabian terracotta commisioned pottery item.
Lol...if anyone asks me in the future the sand bath is not plastic pot plant holders but actually Arabian terra-cotta...lol! I like that description of it. Yes, it’s just plastic. The lovely thing about those cheap plastic pots and trays is that you can cut them with a pair of scissors. No fuss. I used one tray for underneath then another tray for on top.
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote