View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 01:49 AM  
Artur26
Hamster Pup

Default Re: DIY homemade cage attempt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwartzie View Post
I find it very interesting that you use the correct terminology in asking if this floor space is appropriate then add you have no idea about floor space but you had the common sense to check it’s size so you weren’t totally in the dark. It’s controversial what you have done...you have created upset where it’s unnecessary.

I also find it strange that the cat has been placed in front of the cages in each picture.

My gut is telling me that this was posted to cause upset and anger. It’s too deliberate and my common sense is telling me that your motives for posting this thread wasn’t ignorance but something else.

Some months ago I was told the Ferplast was not ideal, I tried to improve my hamster's home, I wanted feeback from the "hamster experts", I posted here.. I didnt want to cause anger with to cat, the cat is a cat, cats are curious and he is often near the cage of the hamster, just there looking at the cage watching the hammy running around and playing on his wheel as if he was watching TV. I have 4 cats, 3 dogs, 2 turtles, 2 hamsters. The hammies can't be touched by any of my pets.

And Ive never seen them showing any distress behaviour, they are playful, come to my hand, climb on it, try to climb my arm, never bites or hisses (except if I disturb their deep sleep lol). The hamster in the ferplast usually just sits with his legs wide open, in his sandbath looking at the cat while gromming his fur or eating some brocolli. I couldnt keep my cat from being near the ferplast, I cant prevent him from sleeping on top of the Green Eco Living Habitat either. In the bookshelf even though the left cubicle is half opened he can't get inside or near it, it's not physically possible, specially if that chair is not standing near the bookshelf.
Artur26 is offline   Reply With Quote