View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 12:04 AM  
hammies4ever_69
Newborn Pup

Default Re: How to cope with loss of a much loved hamster

Hi Trev

I am sooo very sorry for you loss, I also lost my precious WW (Violet) not too long ago in March 2019....so I truly can understand how you must be feeling.

I don't remember crying so very hard when I 1st discovered that she'd passed and I actually had her cremated the next day cos I don't have a garden that I can lay her to rest in.

Honestly, I never felt so much sadness as she was my 1st fur kid and brought me soooo much joy, laughter and tears(at the end). It was really unimaginable, but I take comfort that she is having loads of fun at the 'Rainbow Bridge' now but I do miss her so.

Strange (but true story), I didn't get to grieve as long as I wanted or needed to....as my Dad kinda went and bought another hammie for me (without my knowledge) just a few days later and I was so mad. But, it all turned out well and I am so glad to have Humphrey (LH Syrian Boy) in my life now.

Hope this helps alittle....you will surely feel better soon but these little fur balls will forever live in our memories and hearts.

Cheers!
hammies4ever_69 is offline   Reply With Quote