Thread: Road to Ragna
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 12:03 PM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Road to Ragna

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaTheHamster1 View Post
Aww nice idea to do this thread. I told you once before I will tell you again, I am just impressed with all the research you did and how open to advice you were. I wish all hamster owners were like you. You should be proud of yourself doing what is best for your hammy. Your hamster is going to be one lucky hammy to come live with you.
Thanks Luna’s G, that’s one thing I can’t wait to do...I can’t wait to take the advice and knowledge I was given and start putting it into practice starting with my cage layout. I’m so so happy I had the will power to wait and not jump into it. I looked at my original order and was really shocked at how much it changed because I saw on the forum how people had tried this and that and read how much better this or that was. I honestly advise any new hamster owner to wait and learn a bit first - to actually make lists and draw things out. I have the next phase to learn about with bringing Ragna home and beginning his taming process.

I’m loving being on this forum...everything I have ordered for my Ragna or wanting to do for him stems from the knowledge I gained from members here.
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote