View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 11:45 AM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default Slow boat to Saudi

Hows this for irony...I’ve done a massive online order and the majority of it is arriving between 5-8 days from Wednesday. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas. The only spanner in the works here is that the wooden wheel is part of the small minority of things arriving over 15 days from Wednesday. Can you believe this!!! Why couldn’t it be something else like the oat spray or the random log I ordered that looks like a tree or the hay treat that really looks the same as the other hay treat I ordered. This isn’t fair!!!!! Why must it be the wheel?!!

Would it be ok if my hamster went without a wheel for a week or so after I bought him or her? The agony of staring at a set up cage with everything ready to go minus the wheel until it arrived would be agony! I’ve tried finding other sellers, other types of wooden wheels but there is only one 28cm diameter wooden wheel. All the others are smaller and guess what? All the others that are smaller ship in 5-8 days. Can you believe that!!! That almost finished me off.
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote