Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 08:33 PM  
USShamsterprise
Newborn Pup

Smile Hello

Hi.

I will avoid giving my name and do not care what I am called. I am a college student with two hamsters.

The eldest is The USS Hamsterprise, a black teddy bear hamster who is an absolute angel. He has never squeaked or bitten and does not destroy anything, despite how many toys I buy him (do not worry, despite the odds his teeth are in perfect health). He likes kiwi chips and sand.
Unfortunately, all those snacks have made him a bit rotund. He's very upset that I've cut back on the extra seeds and pineapple. I think he will live.

I just recently brought home a winter white dwarf hamster named Popsicle. She is his polar opposite in nearly every capacity. She loves to chew on her wheel, She likes to put on a show and scream when I try to medicate her (possible ringworm), and she paces herself when provided large quantities of treats. Popsicle is growing well and also loves sand, but not kiwi.

I made this account to seek further advice on Popsicle's condition and what I can do for her. If you happen to know a good way to treat itchiness on large bald patches do let me know. While I would love her even as a hairless and very angry little sack of skin, I can't imagine she would be all too pleased about it.
USShamsterprise is offline   Reply With Quote