View Single Post
Old 06-16-2019, 10:33 AM  
rowan22
Hamster Pup

Default Re: urgent help needed with hole in cage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
The little devil! I don't have an answer to your question but i'm sure someone else will come up with ideas.

What i want to say is that you'd better check your room over especially wiring, cables, electronics etc. You don't know when your hamster escaped and she may have been sitting under the cupboard tired and hungry after exploring your room.

That is one determined hamster lady to have chewed her way out of a Barney!
I sure hope so because I really don’t know what to do at all it’s really disheartening because I only bought her this cage recently and I just don’t earn enough money to keep replacing it every time she chews through the base. ive checked the wires etc in the room and it all seems fine, I’m hoping she didn’t do any damage to the carpet etc but I can’t see anything at the moment.
She is absolutely mental, I’ve honestly never had a hamster so destructive.. the hamster I had years ago was in a much smaller cage due to my ignorance / being young and not knowing they needed a lot of space, and she never once chewed her cage! It’s crazy. I seriously don’t have the room or the ability to put her into a larger cage than this, nor can I put her in a glass one like the detolf so I’m hoping someone can help
rowan22 is offline   Reply With Quote