View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 07:02 PM  
hammies4ever_69
Newborn Pup

Default Hello From Sunny Singapore!

Hi Everyone

Am new to this forum and obviously from S'pore. I only started discovering these amazing little creatures not too long ago.
My 1st darling hammie was a female WW n her name was Violet. She has since gone over to the Rainbow Bridge but she was my most precious baby and i'll always miss her.
Well, I'm now a proud parent to a 6mth old LH Syrian boy called Humphrey (Mr H for short). Had him since 4 March 2019 and he's such a cutie but messy fellow that brings me much joy.
Am so glad to have found this forum and i've been reading up on many postings before joining.
Was really grateful on all the postings about nesting in tubes and the problems it caused. Have since removed the tubes which am sure would have caused health problems to Mr H and much stress n heartache to me.
Anyways, am really glad to be a member now and trust that i'll continue to learn much more about proper hamster care in this forum.

Cheers!

Last edited by souffle; 06-15-2019 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Please avoid using text talk on the forum
hammies4ever_69 is offline   Reply With Quote